Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Episode 9: Spring




I just realized I forgot to talk about the field trip!  Making a note to do so during the next episode...

Also, I'm sorry it looks like I'm picking my nose in this still shot.  I'm not.

You can view the podcast at: fibretown.blogspot.com and on youtube. http://youtu.be/xnXrhFYL5-U


Show and Tell:

Blooming flower cushion by Lucy of Attic 24 out of Kauni with a d hook


WIPS:

--Nyan cat vanilla socks out of Fibernymph bedazzled base on US 1.5 karbonz needles
--Old Town by Carol Sunday out of Blue Moon BFL sport in the Winter Solstice colorway on US size 5 needles
--Aidez sweater a la oohfancypants with pockets--need more yarn

Spinning:

Spindle spun Angora merino (50 yards)
Drum carded batts and yarn

Acquisitions:

Greenwood fiberworks merino in figs colorway
Unwind yarn co. polwarth in Aurora Borealis
Meduseld Romney in Monet colors

Up and Coming:

--Uniquities fiber farmer’s market --Finn wool from Finnegan’s flock!

Important Miscellany:

--Enter the March FOs giveaway!
--I’m wearing the Cedar leaf shawlette by Alana dakos in Sanguine gryphon bugga (leaf insect)
--Next week's recording schedule is still TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment